400g bread flour
7g fast action yeast
100ml warm water
1. Preheat the oven to 180oc
2. In a bowl, mash the bananas with the cinnamon, sugar, oats and sugar then ad the flour.
3. Make a well in the flour then add the water and bring together (depending on the size and ripeness of your bananas you could need more or less water)
4. Knead the dough until it is just combined. Don’t overwork the dough or your loaf will be dense and chewy instead of light.
5. Lightly oil a loaf tin then transfer the dough to the tin and leave to prove until at least double in size
6. Bake your loaf for 30 minutes. Once done allow to cool then slice
Serve and enjoy : ) x